Euro Trip is praised as a work of cinematic art by many critics, and is responsible for bringing a new level of intelligence and romance in the history of cinema. Here is a list of the 25 things I learned from this masterpiece.
1. Manchester United is the greatest team of all.
2. Mike is not necessary a man’s name.
3. All Europeans have wild kinky sex.
4. Robot men have robot families. They know kung-fu too.
5. If you have man’s purse, no one can rob you from anything, except
6. French guys are all gentlemen. Who happen to be married and bisexual as well.
7. Italians like boys. I don’t mean to offend anyone, mi scusi.
8. Never go to a French nude beach.
9. All German girls participate in a cheap porn at some point.
10. Amsterdam is the sex capital of Europe.
11. America is a sad country, where a man is forced to have sex with
only one woman at a time.
12. Girls just love guys who can handle their camera.
13. There is no such thing as a bad Rastafarian.
15. Don’t say anything during sex, you’re going to regret it later.
16. Eastern Europe is just a myth.
17. In Bratislava you can be king as long as you have $1,83.
18. Bratislava is really depressing during the winter.
19. Absinth is not that bad. Just make sure when you drink it, your
siblings are not around.
20. Cheating is okay, if you do it in foreign countries and with people from your own sex.
21. Europe is the worst country in the world!
22. The answer to ‘I love you’ is sex.
23. The fairy never gets laid.
24. If you get cheated on, expect a song about how you didn’t know that you were cheated on. (Oh yeah, I was madly in love with the lead singer until I found out he was Matt Damon).
25. You can always hide your valuable stuff in your anus.
M. Stefanova, 2013