3. Every day is lesbian lover’s day!
4. You’re over me? When were you under me?
5. It’s always been you.
6. I want a couch that says kids are welcome, but also says come here to me.
7. Why is it inside out?
8. My life is an embarrassment. I should live under somebody’s sairs.
9. When you put a D in fine, you’re not fine.
10. I’m at rock bottom.
11. Ah, humour based on my pain.
12. A no-sex pact? I actually have this going on with every woman in America.
13. If I remember correctly, Rayban was the official sponsor for world war I.
14. It’s been 6 months, I’m always hot!
15. Please don’t take her from me!
16. You’re going further down, down town!
17. At least you have a wife. I’m getting divorces and knocked down.
18. Yeah, kids say all kinds of crap.
19. It’s like a woman wanting to be… a king.
20. There’s sensitive and there is too sensitive.
21. He’s been divorced, I have some experience in that area.
22. Mike played with the boundaries of normal human conduction.
23. Haha, Ross is gay, very funny.
24. I have lots of opportunities!
25. I’m dead and nobody cares.
26. I lost the will to live.
27. Space is filled with orbiting children.
M. Stefanova, 2014.